Wit + wisdom = wiTdom
Can you concisely summarize your investment philosophy in a few sentences? My experience is that most people can't. The quotes that follow are diamonds that offer a real powerful education in the world of Risk Management. They have had a profound impact in my life. I pass them along hoping they achieve a similar effect on your investments. Enjoy!
1) "Rule No. 1: Never lose money. Rule No 2: Never forget Rule No. 1." -
2) "Large profits can be made in common stocks. Large losses can be made in common stocks."
3) "A fool and his money are soon parted."
4) "A fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place."
5) "You should invest in a business that even a fool can run, because someday a fool will."
6) "The key in life is to figure out who to be the bat boy for."
7) "Let Wall Street have a nightmare and the whole country has to help them get back to bed again."
8) "There are two fools in every market. One asks too little, the other asks too much."
9) "The elements of good trading: (1) cutting losses, (2) cutting losses, and (3) cutting losses. If you can follow these three rules, you may have a chance."
10) "That market doesn't care whether you are IN or OUT! With that being the case, my question is who are you competing against? Most people will answer 'everyone else' my response is 'look in the mirror.'
Head Of Equities
wiTdom investment advisory.
Page views all time history 4,201
Page views by Countries
United States 532
United Kingdom 79
Saudi Arabia 32